Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thing With Feathers Lands Again

Does Hope have the last laugh? An unexpected response from someone landed in my mailbox this morning. This is one of the Match profiles (not yet an actual person) who most interested me, though he lives in Brooklyn, which is barely forgivable. I intend to call him and not mention how much I hate these little chats.

Actually I'm going to try and apply all the life lessons I've been given by helpful friends and commentators: de-intensify, not be so vulnerable, but also not so cynical. Uh-huh. Not one of these commentators has actually dated online or dated as an older woman, but that doesn't mean they're wrong. Worth a try, since what I was doing was not exactly stunningly successful.

I'm cool. Promise to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment